To promote the achievement of specified standards of quality as laid down by customers and ISO 9001, and to do this in an environmentally responsible manner. To gain accreditation and compliance with the environmental management standard ISO 14001.
Objectives and Targets
- Continually improve our environmental performance and management systems.
- Comply with and, where appropriate, exceed regulatory and legislative requirements, applying best available techniques in minimising the environmental impact of our activities.
- Committed to the prevention of pollution.
- Promote reduction of waste, atmospheric emissions and consumption of natural resources, preferring environmental friendly solutions aimed at material re-cycling and re-utilisation.
- Consider the environmental impacts of our products, processes and equipment.
- To encourage suppliers of goods and services to respect the principles of this Environmental Policy.
- To be open to dialogue, and to co-operate with employees, local authorities and customers concerning the environmental implications of our activities and improvement programmes.